Bed linen and towels
1. Wash your bedding weekly.
2. Reduce wear by alternating your bed linen once a week for a fresh set so that your linen lasts longer.
3. Do not use bleach. Bleach tends to be too "hard" for cotton and natural fibers and is harmful to the color of your linen.
4. Brighteners (bleach) are safe for using white materials, but we strongly advise against using them with colored materials.
5. A warm, gentle machine wash (40 degrees) is the optimal washing temperature to clean your linen and ensure that all dirt is removed. Always read the washing label because there is sometimes an exception to the rule!
6. Using too much detergent can cause considerable wear to your linen, so read the detergent instructions carefully.
7. Make sure your bedding is completely dry before storing it in your linen closet to prevent moisture and mildew.
8. Keep your linen closet cool and dry. Damp cabinets provide moldy linen!
In the case of (summer) plaids without filling:
Linen or cotton:
1. A warm, gentle machine wash (max. 40 degrees) is the optimum temperature to clean your plaid / plaid and ensure that all dirt is removed. Always read the washing label because there is sometimes an exception to the rule!
Wool or velvet:
Only use dry cleaning or "Dry Cleaning"
In the case of plaids including filling:
Always use dry cleaning to ensure that the filling remains in optimal condition.
Note: if filled plaids are washed, the filling will clump.
Carpets / bath mats
Check the label carefully!
Cotton woven carpets / bath mats:
1. A warm, gentle machine wash (max. 40 degrees) is the optimum washing temperature to clean your carpet / bath mat and ensure that all dirt is removed.
Jute / or printed cotton rugs / bath mats:
1. Use a vacuum cleaner or professional cleaner. Check the label again carefully!